6 steps you’ll need to take to have an online marketing strategy for your business!
A whopping 74% of small to medium size businesses haven’t invested any time marketing their business online. One of the main reasons is they’re spending time running their business and they don’t have the time or expertise to do it themselves.
Here’s a few things you should consider when planning out an online marketing strategy for your business.
- First of all your business will need to be listed in the top search engine’s which are Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, Best of the Web and Hotfrog. (68% of all searches are made through Google)
- Optimize each listing by filling in as much information about your business. i.e. Hours of operation, pictures, videos, your website URL, business location, phone number and if you accept credit cards. You can also make a coupon for a special offer.
- Set up your free accounts with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter to meet potential clients so you can engage with them on their grounds.
- Through these channels you’ll want to offer your knowledge on topics your business specializes in giving valuable content, using coupons, making recommendations so you can follow-up with them through emails, snail mail and text messaging.
- Since it’s 7 times easier to get existing clients to buy from you than a new customer you’ll want to continue to make offers and give out valuable information on an ongoing basis.
- Setting up a text messaging campaign is an easy, effective and affordable way to respond to your customers since 90% are being read within the first hour of receiving them.
So get out there and get found in all the right channels online. Follow up with your potential clients on their turf and terms. Continue to follow up with a plan in place getting your company seen by more eyeballs which converts into more prospects which produces more clients.
I realize that most business owners don’t have the time or expertise to start a customized online marketing strategy this is why 74% of businesses hasn’t ever attempted to invest money, time or effort through these channels. Research online to choose a North Carolina SEO Company consultant to help you develop an online marketing strategy to generate cost-effective results so you won’t be distracted from running your business.
You’ll want to get started now and have your plan tailored in increments so you can manage the cost and not be overwhelmed about trying to have everything accomplished at once.
Don’t forget to have your social media expert integrate all your social media channels together so they’ll provide a synergistic approach to your online marketing efforts. This way you’ll be able to focus on your business.